According to the professionals out there, Getting your hands on ClickFunnels and combining it to work along with WordPress happens to the best of both of the worlds.
Most people usually have their own pre-existing blog pages or already own a website of their own.
However, if they ever wish to mix their pre-existing blog pages and websites with ClickFunnels in order to build premium sales funnel for their business or services, then this is an act that can prove to be a daunting task.
Especially when you set out to do this on your own!
With that being said, if you are one of those people who is looking forward to Integrating ClickFunnels with WordPress, then we have got you covered.
According to the professionals, there are two methods one could integrate ClickFunnels with WordPress.
The first method happens to be done with the official ClickFunnels WordPress plugin.
And the second method tends to be the sub-domain of your already existing domains.
In this article, we have covered both of the methods for you. And we are super sure of the fact, that this article would surely be fruitful for you!
How To Integrate ClickFunnels With WordPress Plugin:
On the off chance that you are looking forward to keeping your WordPress site along with you.
And you want your funnel to be created in the same domain as your WordPress site, then this is something that can be done easily.
All you need to do is to add the plugin of ClickFunnel to your WordPress site, and then you would surely be able to view and customize your funnels on your WordPress site directly.
By adding the ClickFunnel WordPress plugin, you would be able to attach or add pages directly from ClickFunnel to your website domain.
Step #: Install And Activate The ClickFunnels WordPress Plugin:
- Open your WordPress Dashboard, navigate the panel and look out for the plugins section.
- Once you find the plugins section, click on it and then click on add new.
- Search for the ClickFunnel plugin in the search bar.
- Now once the ClickFunnel plugin has popped up, click on install.
- Once, it gets installed, click Activate to operate the plugin.
Step #2: Verify Your Plugin Settings:
- Navigate the dashboard and click on the Clickfunnel plugin that you just added in WordPress.
- Now left-click on it, and click on settings.
- Under API connection, you need to enter your ClickFunnel account email.
- Now open the settings and scroll to the part where it’s mentioned “WordPress API”, and then click on expand.
- Done with this? hence now you need to copy your WordPress API key.
- Further moving on you need to go back to your WordPress site, and now paste the copies WordPress API key under the authentication token.
How To Integrate ClickFunnels With WordPress Using A Sub-Domain: (Preferred Method)
According to professionals, this method happens to be one of the most productive methods one can use to integrate ClickFunnels with WordPress.
This is the way where the chances of integration being break down are super minimum.
Hence, getting started with it is the easiest thing, even for a newbie. All you need to do is to follow the following steps.
Step #2: Add The Sub-Domain In Your ClickFunnels Account:
Now you need to add the sub-domain to your ClickFunnels account.
And this can easily be done by following the steps mentioned below.
- Go to the ClickFunnels dashboard and make your way through the account settings.
- Now on the left side, there must a menu present.
- At that menu, scroll down all over to the domain section.
- On the domain page, you now need to click the button which says +add new domain button.
- Now if you have an existing domain of your own, you need to click on the button which says Use an existing domain.
- You would be directed to the domain field where you need to paste the link of your domain.
- Click add domain and your job is done here.
Step #3: Add A Security Certificate For Your New Subdomain:
What tends to be the last step is that a user needs to add an SLL security certificate to their domain.
Now you need to scroll down on the next page and find SSL.
Once you find SSL, now click on expand, and then click ADD SSL.
If you managed to do this procedure in the right manner.
Then refresh the page, and a green notification box would appear right in front of you.
In this notification box, a short congratulations message would pop up, right in front of you.
Which will state like “Success, we have initiated the SSL setup process for you”.
This whole procedure might take 10 to 15 minutes of yours. However, it’s worth the wait!
While wrapping it all up, if you are looking to integrate ClickFunnels with WordPress, then we have surely got you covered.
Integration of both of these platforms can only be done by following two methods. And each one of them is explained in detail above.
Follow through with the procedure, and you would witness productive results soon!